Tuesday 24 July 2012

David Blaine: How I held my breath for 17 min

David Blaine is world’s most famous magician. As a magician, David Blaine has gone to great lengths to challenge himself with tasks that doctor’s say are “not possible. He’s been buried alive in a coffin in New York City for a week, frozen himself in a block of ice for 3 days and 3 nights, stood on a 100 ft pillar for 6 hours, to living in a glass box in London for 44 days.


He’s done a lot of drastic events that I wouldn’t think twice about doing. But as a magician, he was not satisfied by succeeding with just those tasks. “I wanted to see how long I could go without breathing, how long I could survive with nothing… not even air.” Little did he know that it would become the most amazing journey of his life.



In this video he tells us about how he conquered his most difficult challenge of holding his breath for more than 17 minutes while breaking a world record. He teaches us that nothing is impossible if you are passionate enough to achieve it and if you are ready to fail and start back over and over again.


IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment